16 September 2017

Stay Quirky Lipstick Swatch and Review : Shade 21 Boost My Mood


Hullo Peepal!
Sorry for my loooong hiatus.

So, Stay Quirky (a purplle.com exclusive) released some awesomesauce shades of lippies a few days ago and I got myself one from the first lot!



The shade I got myself was 21: Boost My Mood.

It is a very everyday-appropriate shade, here's a swatch of it below:


It contains Castor Oil as a primary ingredient and I kind of like the fragrance when I put this on, its very ay like.

Cutting to the chase, here are the pros and cons of the Stay Quirky 21:BMM lippie:

PROS:
1. Classy Packaging
2. Well pigmented; Good pay off
3. Contains Castor Oil and White Beeswax
4. Soft and doesn't dry out your lips
5. Does not bleed
6. Does not feel heavy on the lips


 CONS:
1. You'll need touch ups through the day
2. Doesn't survive meals

Verdict: I will surely re-buy this if the need be. Given the price, the product is well worth it.


Tell me what you think of the Stay Quirky lippies, here, or on instgram and youtube (@ThirdWorldStyle).

Until next time

x




1 comment:

  1. So this is your blog �� have to ask few things nd about Sm new ideas I would like to share .... If interested dm me on insta @srijanakacreation

    ReplyDelete