6 October 2015

Bio-Oil Review

The Bio-Oil is a new product in the market that is gradually increasing its fan base here in India.

I was a bit skeptical to buy it at first, since it costs 450/- rupees for 60 ml but then I decided to splurge a little cuz I had heard so much about it. Since it is manufactured in Cape Town and imported here, the taxes justify.


The bio-oil claims to contain calendula, chamomile and rosemary oil. It says to help in -scars, -stretch marks, -uneven skin tone and -dehydrated skin.


NOW, I recently got burnt with an iron on my right upper arm ( Don't ask me how :P). I have included a picture of the scar down below. Now, I had read up on bio-oil's scar healing properties and I must say, although it works slow cuz its natural.. but it gives quite sustainable results!


I dont have a before and after picture of the scar so I will show you just the current state, but yeah, I did benefit frpm this. The only thing is, you need to stick to the routine and apply it daily. Twice. And NOT skip.


My scar decreased in radius and most of the skin around is my natural skin tone now.


Also, it smells AMAZING. Not like phenylalanine like most of the no-scar-thingies do..so YAY ! ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment