7 October 2015

The Best Ever Pantene Review + Olay Day Cream Review

Until about 2 years ago, I always neglected my hair and never took very good care of it, while simultaneously using styling tools on it very often. This ultimately resulted in a lot of damage, hairfall, and frizziness.


So when I recieved a package from Procter and Gamble a while back and I decided to give a try to The Best Ever Pantene.

The claim was a big one. I was curious to know if the claims would actually hold up. And I WAS SURPRISED!

After only 2 washes my hair felt smoother and shinier. The one I got was hairfall control and though I couldn't see visible results of that, the frizziness and the untameable nature of my hair significantly decreased.

This range consists of Keratin and helps repair 10 signs of damage to the hair, while protecting it from further damage and moisturising it intensely. By working through the core of the hair, it makes it stronger on the inside while making it shinier on the outside. But of course, there's no telling until you've tried it, right?

Although there was a visible improvement in the condition of my hair and an evident reduction of frizziness on the first usage itself, I decided to give the product a few more tries before coming to a final decision on how I felt about it. 

Normally, my hair is very dry and I can go about 3 (sometimes 4) days without washing it, with the help of dry shampoo of course. After using the shampoo and conditioner for 2 weeks, I've noticed that although my hair feels so much healthier and moisturised, it doesn't get greasy and I don't find the need to shampoo that often. Which is a total win for me! Besides that, my hair just feels so much stronger and softer. 

I've never noticed such a radical change just 2 weeks after using a product, so needless to say, I am extremely happy with this range, and if you're on the lookout for a solution to damaged hair, I urge you to give this a go and see for yourself! It won't burn a hole in your pocket either! 

Moreover, it costs just 75/- rupees for 80 ml ! Cost is very reasonable. It is certainly working for me.


Coming to Olay day cream,

Many people think Olay is only an anti-ageing solution. Contrary to that belief, Olay has something for each age group (leaving the kids :P)


This day cream, upon a few days of regular use, showed my dryness to decrease. I also felt my dullness to slightly decrease too.

I had used Olay's natural white facewash and I was more than satisfied with it. Although its cost is what it is, they provide products worth the money you pay them.

That is it for now. Stay tuned for more :)




Follow me on insta : @toofanibihari

No comments:

Post a Comment