5 October 2015

Stay Quirky NailPolish : Swatch and Review

Stay Quirky is a relatively new brand in the market but it is quite catching on with the trend.

I recieved a few shades a few days ago :
Golden, maroon and one in black graffiti (shade#39) for top coat.

I have attached a few pictures along for you to get an idea about these shades. Now, im not able to mention the numbers on the other two cuz it dont see them mentioned on the bottle myself.

The brand claims itself to contain the 'golden rule and everything cool' -and from there you can know they do take their name quite seriously. :P

1. It dries up super fast . Infact so fast you might mess it up a bit if you dont apply it correctly, and in swift motions.

2. The shades are abundanttttttttt. You want it, they have it.

3. Reasonable costs!! Costs starting from less than a hundred too!!

4.STAYING POWER
I wrote the upper point in bold cuz my nails went through PHENYL water, and they still didn't fade, their shine didn't lose, and they didn't chip too!! I really am not kidding! Thats the whole point of this blog, showcasing newer brands 'who are worth it'- and trust me, they are!

You can follow them on instagram @stayquirky.in


They are currently available on purplle. Im attaching a few pictures along. On my index and middle finger I have applied the graffiti shade on top of colours(4th picture), and on the thumb I applied it in 1 coat without any other colour so you can have an idea about the colour and texture et all.

The pictures have gone through NO filters.

And hey, follow me on insta if you are not already: @toofanibihari




:)

No comments:

Post a Comment