5 October 2015

Seduction Las Vegas Swatch Shade # 17

I woke up this morning to a courier guy who delivered me a seduction las vegas lipstick Shade #17.


Now, surely there manyyyy lipstick brands and shades in the market so whats different in this, you might be wondering. Well, let me tell you.


1. ITS 100% VEG!!

No, really. It contacts pearls and pigments under schedule Q and its major constituents include Castor oil & bees wax !
No dead animal fats on your lips. Eep!

2. It smells amazing! ^_^

Yeah. Due to the paraffin wax.

3. No transfers to your teeth.

The major turnoff for me in a lipstick is when you have to make extra efforts to keep your lipstick away from your teeth otherwise you'll be in red teeth for everybody to see.

SLV lipsticks pose no such problems

4. I wont bullet number now and say everything in one go now.

It contains beeswax!! The creamy texture doesn't dry your lips and I personally didnt feel the need of a separate lipgloss.

Im not a fan of nude shades but it is legit the first time I actually loved a nude shade (#17)!

It is like those good lipsticks my mum used to have back in the days. Nice smell, good stay, proper texture.

They are SO REASONABLY priced.


So, Will I buy off of them? Definitely. No questions. Try them once you'll know why. ;)


You can buy them off of instagram( @seduction_las_vegas) or you can email them at ' customercare@seductionlasvegas.com '

They are on fb too!! Www.fb.com/seductionlasvegas


IMPORTANT -- Mention my name, Priyamvada Singh, and they will not charge you extra money for shipping.

Arent they sweeet?? ^_^

Im posting a few pictures of the shade I recieved too. It goes with wheatish and fair skin tones. The lower lip contains two coats and the upper lip just 1, so you can have a clear idea of the colour.


And hey, the pics have gone through NO FILTERS so this is what the shade actually look like be assured. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment