13 October 2015

MakeUp Revolution London: Blush Lacquer-Rush Swatch and Review

Blushes form an integral part of makeup routine. They bring about colour and give a healthier,more radiant tone to the skin.

The October FabBag gave its subscribers an option to choose one item of their choice from a list they provided.


I chose the product that is the title of this post. MUR: Blush Lacquer-Rush.

I had been crushing on it for quite some time and had been planning to buy it.

When I recieved the product. It was like meeting your favourite childhood superhero in person.



Firstly, let me show you what the product looks like.


When I first saw the product online, I had expected it to be a long sleek bottle made of glass and quite an amount of product inside.

However the bottle turned out to be plastic and the amount was equal to the first section of my index finger.

See the picture below.


The product is for people who prefer heavy makeup instead of natural. The colour is matte pink and quite a cute shade.
Just a drop is enough to cover 1 side of your cheek.


Its will not give a cheek stain like effect, the MUR: Blush Lacquer-Rush is a product for when you're getting ready for marriage and festivities.

It has a super long stay power and is waterproof too. A drop on either side of apple of your cheeks and your skin looks glowing like never before.

Though the amount of product is relatively less to what I had expected, the product is actually worth the investment.

I will put up a picture in this shade in a while on insta. You can follow me there @toofanibihari

I have been busy with studies for the past couple of days (psst..im lying. I was procrastinating like a pro :-P )

But there's more stuff coming up soon so stay tuned x

No comments:

Post a Comment