8 October 2015

October Fab Bag: Products and Review

I recieved the October Fab Bag recently and contrary to what happened last month, this month it arrived quite early. This was a pleasant surprise.

The bag's theme this month was 'Festival' and hence from the bag to the fab post( fab bag's monthly magazine) everything was about festivities.


Quite a few new brands were introduced this month but more about it later.


What was different this month, is that they gave the subscribers an option to choose 1 product in their bag.

I chose a product that I was crushing on for quite a while: MakeUpRevolution London Blush lacquer-Rush.

There is a separate product review about it, please go check it out. :)

Apart from that the magenta+red bag contained the following Items:-



Notice the red+magenta sponge-filled bag they provided this month. The gota was quite the detail.






My favourite item this month was the Nyassa Tiramisu Body Scrub.  It smelled like heaven and it said to contain raw cane sugar!!

The Palmer is a new brand and I can safely say that it lives up to the  expectations. It spreads a lot and does a lot using less amount of product.

The white jasmine facepack is a bit pricey, but is your go-to product when you are in a hurry and want instant results from your facepack.

These brands are new to the market and are available only in few places online. However,if you want to indulge and are willing to spend that much, trust me they wont let you down.




You can subscribe to the fab bag at www.fabbag.com


It is available for both men and women.


Let me know which product you'd like me to review next in the comments below.

Follow me on instagram: @toofanibihari


That is it for now. Bye guys :)



No comments:

Post a Comment